Our storage options give you flexibility to store additional items along with the boxes included in your free packing kit.
Additional items can be stored in place of unused boxes from your packing kit or for an additional £1 per item per week up to a maximum of 4 additional items.
Since you won’t know how many boxes you are going to use, you can let us know when we come to collect your storage if you have used all the boxes from your packing kit and have additional items to store as well.
We are unable to collect any items that are larger than 1.2 meters in any dimension or that are unsuitable for transport or storage.
It’s best to give us a quick call on 0161 787 7020 if you wish to store additional items or if you are unsure whether an item is suitable.
What Can I Store?
- Boxes from your packing kit
- Your own boxes
- Plastic tubs
- Television (must be boxed)
- Printer/PC (must be boxed)
- Small kitchen appliances (e.g. kettle, must be boxed)
- Office chairs
- Clothes airer
- Small shelves
- Small musical instruments (must be cased)
- Mirrors (must be sufficiently wrapped and protected)
- Framed Pictures (must be sufficiently wrapped and protected)
- Rugs (rolled and taped)
Maximum size for any item is 1.2 meters in any dimension.
What Can’t I Store?
- Anything illegal (e.g. drugs, stolen property)
- Chemicals (e.g. flammable liquids/gas)
- Weapons (e.g. knives, guns)
- Explosives (e.g. fireworks)
- Perishable food
- Wet clothes/towels
- Large furniture (e.g. desks, wardrobes, beds)
- Large kitchen appliances (e.g. fridges, freezers)
- Large musical instruments
- Bin bags (put in boxes)
- Plastic carrier bags (put in boxes)
Still not sure?
If you have any questions or have an item you wish to store that is not listed above, ask a question or contact us on 0161 787 7020 to discuss.